Tuesday 24 June 2014

Family Me..

Tuesday afternoons is my time with Lyla. We hang out, do some shopping, watch some Peppard Pig, play with Brio trains that I bought for Ross 26 years ago..and today we walked home from school when I collected Lilley.

Then we went to the sweet shop..and amazingly they both close the same sweets..and no arguments! When we got home they played in the tiny paddling pool I had and then used Ross' herb garden to make potions!

Me..? I watched..provided food and drinks. .ice lollies .. and lots of fruit..oh and dispensed Factor 30! Factor 20 for me and working on a little tanning for the weekend!

Here is my Selfie..and a Sunset for good measure..xx

4 comments:

  1. Love your montage and those painted nails ;) Another beautiful end to a beautiful day. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design! I really love your summer moot!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of the girls with your feet at the bottom. Looks like all had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos. the girls look really happy and busy

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)