Tuesday 24 June 2014

Crafty Me?

Not much craftiness going on in my house the last year or so, but my untidy scrap room will be sorted one of these days and I will return to photos and memories.. just that right now I am happy Making The Memories and will scrap them some day when I am not out there quite so much!







So Crafty for me today is 'stealing Ross's pictures'.. these are a few from his GoPro camera , not bad for stills from video.. it goes under water so I wanted to share the jellyfish pic especially xx














(Sorry for speed blogging but I want to keep it up but have a busy week so apologies if I don't manage to comment, will definitely peek though!)


4 comments:

  1. Lol like your take on crafty. Beilliant photo. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. That photo of the Jelly fish is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG - what a beautiful photos!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pic of the jellyfish. They can be quite a nuisance on the beaches in Florida at certain times of the year.

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)