Tuesday 28 August 2012

365/241 Textured.

I like textured things for my scrapbook pages. I am going to Newlyn for Just Scrapbooking on Saturday and we are revisiting different embossing techniques, all that lovely melted metal effect and everything.  For this picture I only had to nip upstairs and look in a few little boxes for 'some of my favourite things!'

...embossed Ten Second Studio metal, glitter cardstock (I try to sneak it into every layout!). Cuttlebugged cored'ination papers, feathers, enamelled dominos and some weathered acrylic painted letters.. oh and a snippet of glittery acetate which I never seem to use but always want to!


8 comments:

  1. those are lovely textured items...I like the colours too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, beautiful. I saw the Just Scrapbooking stall at Exeter a couple of years ago. Wowser stuff, lucky you getting to go :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project! Inspiration, the force is with you!
    / I also liked the fence - but it will duplicate the photo of Anne - . So I did a new one. Thank you. /

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely stuff, makes me want to start embossing things

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you, it's beautiful and gives fab dimension !

    ReplyDelete
  6. All 'you' bits and bobs :) have fun on Sat, think of me as I drive around the cornish lanes trying not to suffer too much road rage with the traffic!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the look of these pieces. I am going to start (again - yawn) another art journal this weekend and your pieces are mouthwatering! Have a brilliant time scrapping your little heart out, can't wait to see what you produce! x

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)