Tuesday 21 August 2012

365/234 Straight.

Busy eventful day here, started early with a client visit to FAT Factory Acceptance Test a big drum lifting unit for a big offshore company in Not much for me to do but I could feel Colin wanting it all to be done and dusted.. done and dusted it was, all the boxes ticked and no issues. Like every other big job it is a big learning curve but we do learn loads and can use that again and again..

I snuck off after lunch and had the girls over to play..glueing, sticking, shape sorting, eating, all the things at the centre of toddlers world! ..Lyla's new phrase is 'oh dear' which I just love and Lilly, well she is just a barrage of words and questions, not all ones you want to answer either!! She calls the guys in my office 'Nannies workers' and she comes in and holds court, today she was swapping emotional facial expressions with Scott, and somehow she always gets them to play along... so bossy.. my Mum would have loved her.. and perhaps told me that she is just how I was..!!! ouch!


It was late when I started to settle for a picture, I had just draped a clean teatowel over some cooling buns when I saw these very 'straight' self-portraits of the children when they were at St Piran's School in 1996/7... Jordan's is a little more 'creative' but to be fair she was only 3 and a half!

5 comments:

  1. Great drawings, bless 'em.

    Well done on another big job done and a good way to relax with the little 'uns. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds a lovely afternoon, just want you need after a big job. Love the pictures on the tea towel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say I really like Zac and Jordan !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely memories there - I particularly like Zac's idea of self-image ha ha. A real rounded individual if ever I saw one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great self portraits. I've also got a teatowel of one of our daughters self portrait when she was at school

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)