Friday 24 August 2012

365/237 Footwear.

I love shoes! In recent years I have bought more, but more often than not I end up wearing the old faithfuls.... boots or flipflops and nothing in between. I seem to wear trousers or maxi dresses and part of it is because I never know which shoes to wear with a skirt.. I seem to buy them on a whim but they are not quite right..I can remember buying them all, like when I scrap a picture I can remember where and when and how I felt when I bought them!

These tiger print pumps are so fun, my flip flops broke outside Next and these were the only shoes I liked to tide me over.. they are a bit small but work for dashing outside when bare foot.. everyone thinks they belong to the girls or a girlfreind of one of the boys... their way of saying they are too young for me!!



Do you remember the wardrobe saga.. well I always wanted a shoe rack and now I have one it is still not full as lots of shoes end up living in the porch! My 'best-rarely-worn-because-they-are-too-high' shoes live here in my bedroom... mmm, maybe we will put the doors on the wardrobe this weekend, I don't mind really as it has been so nice to have open shelves and drawers,!

So, finally, these are my favourite shoe this month, Reef flipflops but with wedges so I don't feel quite so 'flat'  and a sparkley edge to them too... mind you we walked miles in Lille and I wore these and almost strained my foot, just too far in slaps!

...here endeth the shoe lesson!!

6 comments:

  1. I wish I was a shoe person- but my feet don't like many shoes so tend to wear the same sort most of the time!

    Your colletion looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have definitely become a shoe person over the past five years as well, and have to confess to buying another pair of boots and shoes (work though, so don't really count) only yesterday. A girl can never have enough boots or shoes ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice shoes! I have lots of shoes I don't wear, but am getting better at buying the right shoes now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely shoe collection. and I love your shoe rack.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shoe collection, you seem to have the balance right, love them and buy them and wear the ones that feel comfy! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)