Saturday 11 August 2012

365/224 Gold..




.. writing in restrospect, the most golden thing on the day around here is Kate's hair... another Boardmaster's pic.. all the things a girl needs to take to her mate's so she can be sure to look perfect.... straighteners, curling tongs, extensions, tights, leggings, shorts...tops to swap cardis to borrow or lend..


She was chatting with Col last evening and I commented on how alike they were looking.. she even allowed this picture.. awhh sometimes teenagers make you go all gooey inside.. and other times... !  ;-)



2 comments:

  1. Those wellies don't match, it's not my eyes, is it?? Is this a teenage thing, God I'm getting aged. If I went for a sleepover now, I'd be thinking about eye drops and moisturisers for my knackered out face, never mind the fripperies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your necklace - simple, elegant, chic and it makes a bold statement. Envy alert.....

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)