Saturday 4 August 2012

365/216 Joy.

Well I am running a day late as Friday was busy and we went out for a bite to eat and just some time-out as cabin fever sets in being here for work and play all week..we went to see 'Ted' .. the trailers were good and it was funny, naughty but funny and nice to just do something different.  Not a film you must see on the big screen but a good take .. but my legs were so tired that I could hardly sit still.. sad old lady!


Today has been a joy from begining to end.. scrapbooking with six good friends, I have missed a few months and it was lovely to catch up, swap news and even play with some paper!  This evening we're on babysitting duties.. Lyla is really liking being here now, so much less shy and remembers some of the stuff we did when she was here for the weekend! 

Lilly and I conspire to get her off to bed good time so we can play with glue and paper.. for a 4 year old she has great dexterity and even let me take a picture of her tweezering some tiny flowers.. we have a small battle as she likes to overglue and I am trying to keep her neat.. darned control freak Nannies eh!

We joined some papers together and gemmd the flowers and generally blinged it all up.. oh and cut out sweet pictures and stuck them on.. now we can be sure what little girl are made of!



Lilly loves Bling! Oh Joy!


2 comments:

  1. Great photos to scrap of scrapping :D

    Glad you had a joyful day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thats lovely, what a great time you both look to be having.

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)