Monday 27 August 2012

365/240 Free choice..

... well what else would you wish for on a wet Bank Holiday!  I had a nice day!  I did stay in bed a little too long, then I got up with a headache but only til I got going (!), even though I had been up to chat with JB before she left for work at 8am, poor honey.. but she is back to college soon so it's not for much longer these 12 hour kitchen shifts.. she's loving it though, except of course when she hates it!!!!

Col and I worked Ikea magic and finally took a couple of hours to put the wardrobe doors together, so that's nice.. and especially when you look outside and it's not nice enough to be out.  Then, interspersed with making food and drinks I did the finishing touches to a layout which has been developing the past week or so.  

It began with some small pics of Zac being accosted on the grass by the girls, on a rare sunny day in May... I had some gorgeous K&Co papers for my birthday last year and a scrap of it alongside the pictures just begged to be scrapped.. I picked out some pink and orange as well and my old faithful border punch and some other scraps of metal, chipboard and flowers from my every growing scrap pile and there we have it..



4 comments:

  1. so pleased I am not the only one who takes weeks over a layout :)Yours look great and well worth the wait, well done on the wardrobe too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful LO Kathi-Jo, love the color matching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is a beautiful layout :) I love how you have got all the photos on and still looks balanced, lovely colours.

    I love K&Co. I remember they were the first paper collection I bought from a local scrapbook store (I hadn't thought to look online!) and it was their Que Sera Sera pad. I adored that paper and used it until every little bit was used apart from a couple of pieces left in my scrap box :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos! The summer have Great spirit!
    Thank you for the comment on my blog. You were the first, and I am very happy.
    / I'm still catching up - now in my work./
    Nice day!

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)