Wednesday 15 June 2011

Upgraded!

My office computer got upgraded this week and along with a unit which doesn't turn itself off every intermittently (but not often enough to make you click save all the times you should!) I got new Office / Mailing systems and even the font appearances are meeting me like strangers.  yes, I know it'll be a matter of days before I'm laughing at myself, but just like all those msn upgrades, you wonder why they improved a system you were quite happy with anyway!

Then Lisa came by to print some photos and we'd had to install new printer drivers for our house printer when that PC was replaced.. so why doesn't the printer give me all the old options now.. does it guess the type and quality of my paper? ..hence, perhaps the lines across all my printing efforts.... I can see a new printer on the horizon, esp as the print cartridges cost almost as much as a whole new unit!

My pal Karen almost organised us a scrapbook day on Saturday but it seems most people are in summer mode and doing this and that, weddings and holidays etc... I just want to know when the June weather is going to catch on as well. I can't believe mid-summer's day is just a week away and I'm still pulling on my boots several days a week. 



... love this little pic, you can feel the heat and warmth of the  the desert island sunshine , but hell I shouldn't complain, I could live in townville opposite a JJB Sports /MacDonalds complex!  I'm just waiting for the next time I can take an afternoon out and it's time for :


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)