Sunday 5 June 2011

All things aviation!

Unusually Colin had some free time the other week when he was out on visits and found himself two days in a row watching motor racing practice at Snetterton, then the next day a visit to the Air Museum at Duxford. You know how you get all things in your head sometimes, we'd just watched The DamBusters with the kids that week too so it all seemed so much more real and he was full of it when he came home.

Well, yesterday I was out shopping (last minute as ever.. just when does that organised Virgo thing ever kick in I wonder??).. and I couldn't get quite what I wanted for Col. But as I left the town, thinking it might be just another navy tee-shirt or a box of chocolates, this little guy called to me....Bader is his name and he is just so cool.. from a range of Meerkats ala comparethemeerkat site, but also reflecting Col's love of all things aviation..

.. sometimes you just have to have him!

2 comments:

  1. He is brilliant - Mick is a meerkat fan as well - don't do a biking one do they?? Happy Birthday Colin. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm, I don't think so.. have a look at the H Samuel website...I know they do a 'Dixon' (as in Dock Green..!)... ahhh, that might work?

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)