Thursday 23 June 2011

Sail training.

 
Well I'm pretty pleased, I managed to do this double page layout to remember Jordan's trip with the Rona Sail Training group last summer. It may be obvious but I used some of the Ocean papers I have had for about 3 years, a bit like pasta on a plate, there still seems to be some left even when you have had your fill!

Some new Core papers and my Distress Inks and all my favourites were employed. Not a hugely original layout but it did give me chance to show off lots of her photos and her favourite all on its own on the second page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)