Tuesday 22 February 2011

What do you do after tea?

..We were sitting in our kitchen after a large plateful of sausage and mash, with lots of veg, just thinking how nice it would be to eat that syrup pudding Jordan had her eye on... just not for an hour or two.. after we'd lain down a bit and recovered..

..and what did Kate do?.. proceed to show me her latest tricks from acrobatics!  Out came my excuse for a 'camera' phone, though it should be banned under the trade descriptions act... surely a camera takes the picture in a nano-second..'as it happens'..oh no, not this one.. as an example, here's the first picture I took..

..but then I caught a headstand..



1 comment:

  1. Brings a whole new meaning to 'let your tea settle first' xx

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)