Saturday 11 July 2009

Scrapilicious!

We got home from Centre Parcs at 6pm on the Friday and by 9pm I had viewed, chosen and printed off a whole new batch of pics for Scrapbooking in Newlyn the next day. I was soooo excited.

I had an email from Linda whilst away talking about her layout ideas for the Saturday scrap..she asked us to prepare a landscape shot for a background / frame effect so while we were out and about I took some pictures to suit this perfectly... on the Saturday morning as we meet there is always a moment when you wonder if you have got the right end of the stick, and then you see what she has prepared and that your pics will fit and it all comes together.. I just love it!







1 comment:

  1. that's lovely Kathi - I love that photo & the way you've done the layout - great

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)