Saturday 25 July 2009

Quote for today..

'I wish we could put up some of the Christmas spirit
in jars and open a jar of it every month.'

....seems a little way away talking of Christmas, but just wanted to keep today's quote. True enough, on days when nothing seems too special and the mundane threatens to destroy our brains, a little Sprinkle of Christmas-ness might be just the ticket!

Mind you, a wood fire and a good film on a wet summer night might be a close second!

Or a long lie in the sun with a great book...hey, sobbed my heart out finishing Lovely Bones last evening.....just what the doctor ordered!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)