Tuesday 9 June 2009

London calling!

Loved the colours in these pics Colin took of Kate in Selfridge's Jelly Belly and sweet heaven on her birthday...I used the Glimmermists Linda brought to give a gated feel to show it was London, and had been keeping the Accessorize sweetie stickers for just this layout...Linda was also impressed that I conceded defeat to my dislike of 'painting' and candy striped the watercolours on the text!

Couldn't leave out the boys and their love of all things engineering, hence the photos taken on the London Eye.. trouble is Jordan was behind the lens again as usual!

I still have some work to do on this one, but call it a 'work in progress'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)