Sunday 30 December 2012

365/364-5 Free-end

Just more of the same, even the kids are pleased we are chilling out big style. I am enjoying the late nights chatting and the even later mornings lying in with nothing too pressing.. knowing though that come 2nd jan we will be on it! Customer visits and people about plans and finance ..urghhh!

Spent an hour just now watching the tail End of Stewart Lee's DVD from when we went to see him.. real funny.. if you like that kind of comedy.. otherwise don't bother!














Nice pics from last evening.. the kids all up chatting with us at 1am and the start of the end of the Ferrero Rocher.. hey I love the dark ones but the cocnut ones are mmmmmm too!

Promise I'll write more tomorrow..our last day!!!!

and almost the first of the next exciting journey us bloggers will share! ;-)

6 comments:

  1. Can you believe ai got given these chocs 2 days ago and gave them away yesterday...and Ferro rocher are my favourite but now need to loose weight seriously, didn't enjoy being this size this Christmas :(

    How lovely to be able to chat to your grown up kids til 1am xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont know about the coconut ones...will have to try them :) I think we will need to start getting up earlier- its been quite nice not getting up until 8.30/9.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Ferrero Rocher packaging, but I dont like the taste, lol. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Ferrero Rocher but have never tried the coconut ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My brother bought a box of the original ones but we haven't yet started on the box of mixed ones I was given form school.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Ferrero Rocher :)

    Yes winding up the year is bittersweet, I am glad that we all want to carry on. xxx

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)