Wednesday 19 December 2012

365/353-4 Slippers & Drink!

Slippers : well there are a few about in Christmas stockings this year and I like the very soft fluffy ones and also those cute little ballet style ones.. wonder if any will land in my pile?

...remember when they used to be like this!!





Drinks: Mmmm, had to share with you our favourite tipples. Colin and I discovered Chambord back in the summer when I had a Passionberry cocktail which was quite gorgeous! Now Col adds some to his recently discovered G&T ..it has a kind of raspberry blackberry flavour and I even like it with soda .. yumm.



But a nice port for me really . On its own late in the evening or with bitter lemon like an old ladies drink, but fab in the summer, long with ice!!

Cheers everyone!

I have the girls all day and overnight tomorrow and then Zac is home later on Friday .. cutting our holly tree Saturday, dressing it and doing some baking and shopping .. online slot booked but I do need to buy a bit more than the three boxes of beer I logged to book the slot!! Xxx

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy having the girls and zac being back. Good luck with filling your online basket- we are braving the supermarket at the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smugly I say all shopped and in the garage keeping cool :)

    I love port so must try port and bitter lemon this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have a bottle of Chambord that I bought last year because I like raspberries, but never knew quite, what to do with it...now I do! Have a good couple of days xxx

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)