Wednesday 12 December 2012

365/347 Obligations.

Well today we have all been aware of our obligations. Col has driven from Derby to Newcastle and done two busy customer calls too. I have been booking him nicer hotels but they seem to be hard to find come rush hour ..it is a toss up between a more civilised evening and a easy find hotel .. mmm x

Jordan has a busy few weeks with working a restaurant kitchen and her three coursework A levels .. she has a month worked out to make sure she doesn't renage on a promise.  We have two carol things this weekend too so I am looking forward to those x

So my pic shows some of Cols calls and Jordan's itinerary and my ongoing Christmas list .. which is going well, lots wrapped and maybe a dozen bits to get ...no doubt I will still rush come 21st .. esp as I have the girls next week while M&D get some 'them' time xx

5 comments:

  1. plenty of obligations there...and a few nice ones to look forward to :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some good obligations there and well done on getting through them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, this house is also full of lists and plannings !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great!
    Congratulations.
    My son suggested the same idea, but it was too late.
    I agree - busy time in your family!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)