Monday 22 October 2012

365/296 B&W repeating patterns

 Happy Monday!

Things going swimmingly today! People from abroad who cancelled an order meant we had a spare unit just sitting here have decided they do want it and have paid for it! Result!

Had the girls over and this is a colourful picture of Lyla on dessert.. well sausage dipped in youghurt is dessert isn't it?!  She is just on the verge of talking and comes out with lovey long jabbers, all inflection and everything, but only the odd word we know.. it's lovely!

I made tea for them and M&D to save them time. One of our guys said what a great Gran I am.. 'ahhh but it wasn't long ago my Mum was doing this for me',  I said ....
'Pay it Forward'

Quick sortie upstairs and here are three options on today's prompt. I have two new skirts and the other with the rose is a dress, well worn, I love it but when I look closely it is getting done.. had to leave in the roses in red, it just didn't look good in all B&W .. x 

Oh and for Janice.. the dolphins were just off Porthcurno, bout three miles into Mounts Bay from Land's End...

5 comments:

  1. how old is lyla? lovely to hear them chattering away. Great patterns too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great patterns.
    Did I laugh with Lyla's photo ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great patterns. I love the photo of Lyla. they are lovely at that age

    ReplyDelete
  4. sausage and yoghurt - barf! Good on her, but think I would have had to look away! And once again I suffer the envy of your life near and on the sea! Enjoy every moment - you are very deserving of all the good things x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol at Lyla, why not :D

    I like the houndstooth. xxx

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)