Thursday 4 October 2012

365/278 Asymmetrical

...mmm is it aaaaaassymetrical or Aaayyyyssymetrical.. JB is doing English and tells me it is Ayy and I say aaaassss   Are you getting this? Me and JB, or is it JB and me.. oh dear, English was never my subject, despite being such a prolific ... err.. talker!

We are sitting here on blogger this evening.. well I spent a while trying to get to grips with Facebook but I'm not sure it is for me. Yes, I love the odd snoop and a nice goss but all this being offered to be friends with folk just because they are friends with someone else I know is quite... odd.    I have enough people I hardly speak to close to home, let alone all over the world! And I actually like my blogger pals the best.. Lynne wants to say hi so maybe we could make a little 365-er group, I know Jennie does a bit of G+ing but I haven't fallen in love with that too much either.. it's trying too hard methinks!

Jb has started her cooking blog and despite a plan to get into Wordpress she has chosen Blogger.. maybe as we did set her up on it a while back when we were all trying to keep in touch with relatives in the USA.  So I have linked into her blog and you can see it on my sidebar, the Cornish Cupcakes one.. and thanks all of you for being so welcoming.

Oh and I am not sure if you can find me on FBk Lynne, I  have a Moomin on a pink Mug picture as my logo, the intention was to be incognito as Moomin Blogger but Ross set me up with my name and the rest is history!

Now, where can I go with asymmetrical, my first thoughts are hemlines or haircuts, they don't lie well with me, being a Virgo with an undercurrent of tidy symmetrical imagey!  Though I have a few tops lately which are longer at the back than the front and with the ubiquitous black leggings they do avoid a Max wall look.. I hope..though if Mum were here she might murmur that I look like the ''back end of a bus' in that top.. ahh well at least I haven't yet succombed to a animal print onesie Jen! (not that yours is animal print, but Kate's is!) 

This is my Jordan with her hair all asymmetrical..>>>>

5 comments:

  1. I agree with you regarding Facebook, I don't really like it either. Only time I was in it is we had defined a small group for a circle journal. As soon as it finished, I was out. Google circles are also weird for me.
    I've been over to Jordan's blog and she writes well, it should be very interesting.
    Oh and I loved the quote : "Everyone is a genius, but if you judge a fish on it's ability to climb a tree it will live its whole life believing it's stupid." xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely photo....i say aye...symmetrical too :) Dont know about the google circles. I only do facebook to see what everyone is up, but it keeps changing and you never know where you are on their privacy issues.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Off to make you my friend on FB in a min :) You really don't have to be friends with peeps who are my friends though!! I have strict privacy or so I think!! Will direct you to Kim on FB.
    I too have been JB's blog and love it! Love her hair too.
    I agree about long at back and short at the front, really don't suit me as I don't wear leggings and with bootleg trousers and short legs it's a no go for me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am on FB but don't really go there very often. G+ hasn't worked out as well as I would have liked, I have set it up for my family but they aren't really getting it and the youngsters are on FB.

    I would love any type of onesie :)

    Off to check out Jordan's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. [b][url=http://www.uggsoutletonlinemarket.com/]uggs outlet store[/url][/b] "Attendez," stated Anna Pavlovna, reflecting, "I speak to Lise, youthful Bolkonski spouse, this extremely night, and perhaps the detail could be arranged. It will be with your household behalf that I begin my apprenticeship as outdated maid." CHAPTER II Anna Pavlovna drawing home was slowly filling. The very best Petersburg culture was assembled there: people differing extensively in age and character but alike within the social circle to which they belonged.

    [b][url=http://www.cheapuggsonlinesale.co.uk/]www.cheapuggsonlinesale.co.uk[/url][/b] My expert information is often quoted in many major newspapers, magazines and internet websites such as the Washington Publish, United states These days, Women's Health, US Weekly, More, VivMag, Far better Households and Gardens, Woman Working day ,For that Bride. I am a speaker for non-profit, corporate and college businesses. I offer you tone, research-based partnership advice which makes sense -- specializing in troubles this sort of as clever dating, women's connection guidance, occupation coaching, family members, post-traumatic stress, sexual dysfunction, and management instruction..

    [b][url=http://www.louisvuittonbagssalenow.co.uk/]www.louisvuittonbagssalenow.co.uk[/url][/b] replica chanel purses four. be acquainted Coach Big Signature Gallery Tote Espresso about peculiar brands reproduction chanel handbags further designs that Chanel two.55 Double Flap White A01112 nourishment has. Gucci Trophy Medium Boston Bag Black reproduction gucci handbags Taiga Leather-based Pochette Selenga M30782 replica Marc Jacobs Purses purses reproduction wallets companion Prada replica handbags to achieve awash reproduction handbags Mentor Ergo Tote - Blue available for sale presumption.

    [b][url=http://www.uggsaustraliaofficialwebsite.com/]ugg australia boots[/url][/b] A Junior series for under-15's was once more be run for the exact time as being the major regatta. The competitiveness applied O'pen BIC yachts around a short system in Auckland's Viaduct Harbour. The winner been given the opportunity to be 18th guy on one of many boats boat for the duration of the Cup Closing races and an O'pen Bic yacht.

    [b][url=http://www.cheapuggsonlinesale.co.uk/]discount ugg boots[/url][/b] Internationally well-known business thinker Jim Rohn claims, "We wish to set the targets that our heart and soul conceives, that our brain believes and that our bodies will execute." We have been smart beings and as intelligent beings we'd like to possess Good aims. outlines the established of standards that the target ought to observe as a way for it for being a well-focused and achievable target. That set of criteria is:.

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)