Friday 19 October 2012

365/293 B&W Landscape

 Well it's lazy Friday evening for me.. a root to my photo files which was the first thought when I saw B&W landscape.. so to be fair I haven't really tried to take a new one today.    

Col and I went to Truro and had a few hours out this afternoon, we ate out and wandered and we got a new sewing machine as mine is about 25 years old and keeps acting up on JB.

It was lovely and a nice start to the weekend.. not least of all because we got back to find some tasty orders and letters of 'intent' to buy... go weekend!

As Autumn settles in for a few fine crispy days I thought these snow pics from January 2011 are almost black and white..

.. so, have a great weeknd everyone.. we're off to see the Wizard of Oz with Jb's fella as the Scarecrow.. and maybe some housework, I feel a Christmas coming on.. or maybe not!

6 comments:

  1. Lovely B&W photos and yes Christmas will def come whether you want it to or cannot wait!!

    Kathy will be down your neck of the woods one day. :) We haven't been to Cornwall for several years and then stayed on the Lizard, a friend has a property there. Ask away about war memorials in France or not!

    Have a lovely weekend off to read JB's blog not been there recently :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos of the snow- I like to see snow on pictures but don't like to have to go out in it. Enjoy your night out and hope JB enjoys the new sewing machine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos, wonder if we will have snow again this year :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos, that's exactly what black and white is for : Winter !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them, making me look forward to it :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh those pics cheer me up - I LOVE the snow & this makes me feel all squishy inside! Christmas is on the way...

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)