Thursday 5 May 2011

P.S..on yesterday.

Kate's beautiful self-depracating humour rose to the surface this morning.

Nicely tanned overnight she came down for school and looked even browner with the white shirt. (Lucky it has few days to wear down before Sunday's model day...)  Jordan observed that Kate's shirt was inside out and then a little later I noticed her strap top underneath was also inside out...'Oh hell,' ,she commented..'I've really turned into an Essex girl, my brain has just cratered too..'

...ahhh, the powers of televison and the old jokes, always the best. (and apologies to those who may hail from Essex, almost made a life there myself once!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)