Sunday 8 May 2011

Ooops..again!

I think that's already been the title of a blog entry..Ooops!..the word itself seems to be the story of my life!
Again, I digress.. forgot to tell you about the layouts we did yesterday.. before the round robin extravaganza!

We took 6x6 (quarter pages) of card stock and speed scrapped them with masks, Shimmerz and stamping. It was a little bit random for me initially as I quite like to be in control of how it is all going to come out, (like that should be a surprise to anyone?) but I had an idea in mind (our new baby's birth-day) and the pictures ready to go.

In the background I also wanted to use words from the song 'What a Difference a Day makes..' and I did these in inks around the pictures. This is a new stamp I had from Karen, I'm sure it'll be well used, a little girl with the words 'Once Upon a Time'

As usual I couldn't let it go without some evening additions, and Col falling asleep watching Aircrash Investigation or some other crash, bang, wallop channel made it the ideal time!  I fixed the 6x6 layouts to 12x12 card and have embossed a few bits to finish it off. It's a little busy but I think Lisa will like the fact it has lots of photos..

p.s. the embossed bits not fixed yet.. need to get a needle to open the glue!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)