Sunday 8 May 2011

Phew!

It's been a busy weekend, non-stop doing stuff, even when at home it's feeding the masses (as ever) and making sure the wash pile is done (as ever!)  The F1 is on TV and I've had a couple glasses of wine, so it must be blog time! (I do follow it, but some days it's just too long a race!)

Yesterday we had our monthly scrap session, it was almost a full house, 9 and Linda in the morning, and 8 in the afternoon.  Great fun. To celebrate National Scrapbooking Day we had a picture taken, then did a round robin kind of thing, each adding elements to the layouts as they came past. In the end we took home the finished layout we'd started. Not quite the lazy Saturday afternoon many of us had gotten used to, but it made us kind of work together (or not and a lot of fun and banter was had by all!

This is the layout I started and ended up with.. well, the lavender was almost 'neutral' wasn't it?
I started with some Shimmerz paints and let it run down the page but it's been lost in the development of the page somewhere! And at last found a use for the painted hand print vellum too (but I've kept a little for the pics I plan to take of the kids painting!)

Everyone was very kind and we all tried to complement the layouts with our additions, a real 'we-job' as Mum would say..




No comments:

Post a Comment

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)