Thursday 9 September 2010

Nice evening..

.. last evening.. we had a barbecue, Col lit a fire in his amazing wood burning basket..made especially for Zac's camp out. It was really good, we sat out til almost 10pm, from dusk til really dark. 

I was really pleased, it's too easy to slip into the same old routine and I love to do something different, especially with minimum of effort on my part!!

  The other evening we spent getting old songs up on YouTube and I got out the layouts below and finished them, great to scrap and chat... I just don't find it easy to settle in my scrap room all alone.. just too much of a social animal...

.. and if all else fails when everone is busy, my guilty TV secret while scrapping is Gok Wan, making everyone Look Good Naked.

2 comments:

  1. mmm, followed by tonight ironing.. we all come back to it eventually!

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)