Sunday 11 October 2009

Weekend scrapbooking!

Just had my third coffee since getting in, dragged my sorry ass off the sofa and thought I'd have a peek at the pics I took of my layouts I did yesterday and this morning at Linda's weekend at Polurrian Hotel in Mullion.
(needed couple of hours to blob after getting home as it was pretty busy, scrapping from 10am til past 11 last evening... oh, with great food, lovely company and lots of laughs along the way)

So pleased with the layouts and the photos of them I couldn't resist putting them on here. I did a couple which were quite in my usual style, quite square and neat...a single photo, or way too many..and of photos which are long overdue for a layout, it was now or never. 

Both use transparencies and this one of Kate last year at Truro on a Christmas Shopping night has silver embossed letters and I used some great pink papers, even an old favourite which has been lurking in my special papers box for over a year!


I had a whole lot of snow photos from last February and made a double spread below.. the whitewash core papers put through the Cuttlebug with snowflake design and then sandpapered was perfect for under the acetates.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)