Saturday 17 October 2009

Film Titles.

....it was my turn to set a scrapping Twitter challenge, though I didn't realise when Linda set hers that it would turn into a rotating challenge in itself to set the challenge each month.. though happy to step up to the plate!
Find or take a photo and make the layout title a Film Name.. at first I thought maybe it was too hard and toyed with things like The Remains of the Day and Apocalypse Now, wondering what we could all do....but overnight I have had a few great ideas.. I owe Jordan several layouts and could offer her 'A Grand Day Out' for her birthday skate at Eden last year or maybe Waterworld' for some of her fishing pics? 

We'll see. All I need now is the time allocated...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)