Sunday 18 October 2009

Lucky!


My mind was still on the layout with a Film Title and this photo is one I had planned to scrap sometime for Tayla, Zac's girlfriend...so I was telling her how I thought 'Mr & Mrs Smith' might be a fun title, (like incognito names for when you'e staying in a hotel)...and this picture was taken when we spent a week at Centre Parks earlier this year.

Luckily Tayla said she thinks it's a bit of a cheesy picture.. and hey! isn't that the film where the couple were always trying to kill each other..!!

Back to the drawing board! Looking forward to seeing some of the girls for scrapping on Weds..x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)