Thursday 13 August 2009

Gone fishing.

Browsing through the pics this evening, couldn't let the moment pass without this great pic of Pops' catch last Saturday. we were out almost all day and spent a good while fishing. My favourite spot, just around the corner from Penberth and Pops got a bite.. he reeled in and had 3 pollack on one line.. it was more like mackerelling!
Felt a little guilty on Tuesday afternoon when I was telling Sarah Rowe our cousin about it as she told me sister Lynn and the kids had been on Lee Plat in the cove at the same time but didn't have a bite!
Good to see everyone there, as Sarah said 'It wouldn't be the second Tuesday in August if it wasn't St Levan Sports'

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)