Thursday 1 August 2013

No.. it's not blue!

The guys worked on the kitchen all day and it's really taking shape.. in the showroom the one I chose was cream, next to a pale airforce blue colour one in the same theme, it looked a bit like a dental lab. 







This is how the kitchen greeted me yesterday, for a split second I thought they had sent me the blue doors ... but how cool was i? I said nothing and thought, Oh well, it looks okay...then I realised it was a blue protective film.... and breathe!


 My window view for August and the rest of the year will be great to share..xx

8 comments:

  1. I like your sense of humor!
    New kitchen creates an excellent mood - right! Nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's coming along Kathy. It will look great. LOL at the protective film. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathi I was worried as I read and looked at blue cupboards in the photos!! It looks great and you will all enjoy cooking in here :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol at the protective film, looking great though :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We panic easily when we have spent loads of money rightly!

    It is coming together beautifully :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your kitchen is really coming on. It is going to be stunning

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love your new kitchen, or at least what has been finished so far. I can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is looking lovely - err what is wrong with blue!!!!x

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)