Wednesday 31 July 2013

Day 3..standstill..but wait..

The guy didn't come to further the kitchen today but April cleaned the newish oven for me and JB made these fab cakes.. banana and sultana (they taste spiced but we think it is the sultana) and chocolate, but these are Gluten-Free for Colin's dad, so they are individually frozen for him to have after supper, or with ice cream.

Thursday (that's tomorrow) I will have two men in the kitchen.. watch this space!!.. (and you know , I didn't think of this progression when I suggested a pic a a day at the weekend! )

8 comments:

  1. The muffins looks tasty!
    Please say hello to your daughter April of me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes missing April's blog and how kind of her to do that for you. missing JB's cooking blog too :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhh I know.. JB may well start something soon as she has finished A levels and is thinking of her next move.. she has an Art course booked for a year but has really enjoyed her work at a local beach cafe so may hang in there and go for the bake! April has been busy as a TA and cafe too so just kind of lost the flow.. our PC is in the kitchen too which makes it all the more chaotic! Maybe next year with the pic a day again.. xxx

      Delete
  3. Ah that looks delicious ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look delicious! If you want to give some more away you could send me a couple here in the US! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the look and sound of those :) yum x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could eat those muffins because I'm coeliac.
    It has been a brilliant week for progression, hasn't it

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)