Saturday 3 August 2013

Limbo Saturday..

Kind of waiting for the evening as we are going out so trying not to weary ourselves before we go!  So I did a trip to Tesco (we always seem to need food..!), put washing on and made some lunch ... then a sit in a breezy but very warm garden.

Dropped a note to Zac, so far away but as close as a computer I guess.. thought of taking a picture of Pop's flowers and thought this empty chair might let Zac know that I miss him.. we all do.


This is where his ship is as I write...




















This is where he was earlier this week, probably part way through a 4-8 watch, the sun rising over Alaska while I sat in my office.

Mum always said 'as close as the phone', today I guess it should be 'as close as ...a broadband connection' 

xxx

9 comments:

  1. I agree 200%. What would we do without Internet. You follow your Zac, I follow my Dennis, it's such a comfort ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great to be able to keep track on where Zac is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Technology is wonderful. I sometimes wonder how we managed before it came along. That chair does look lonely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does Zac work for Princess? I may have missed that at some point. Hope I am not asking a dumb question. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would feel like someone had got my right arm and half my brain if I couldn't have the net. How long until he is home? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. He will be back before you know it :) Just think if it wasn't for technology none of us would know each other!! Well Kathi you would be the unlucky one as we met prior to blogs lol :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is great you can follow Zac online. It keeps him close - wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  8. This made me smile. My son is only 80 miles away and I bet you hear more often from yours! hope you had a good night out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i HAVE CLOSE FRIENDS ON GABRIOLA iSLAND ONE OF THE GULF ISLANDS AND WE USE TO WATCH THE CRUISE SHIPS GOING UP TO ALASKA EACH WEEK!!
    Oops caps so sorry xx Guess you miss your Zac xxx

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)