Wednesday 14 August 2013

Irrelevant Letters of the week..M~T

Monday : Mirror!

Kate returned from the Boardmasters festival. She had only once snuck back to a pal's for a shower and hairwash. the first two nights were a bit hard but the third night was a proper good 'do' and she is keen to have some more!

She had lots of tales, one about having her bags searched for guns and drugs.. she said to the guy (or thinks she said) 'Look at me, I am a blonde and you have confiscated my mirror.. do you really think I have guns in my bag!'

this is the way she left at 7am Friday..









                                 
     and this is how she returned..







Tuesday: Tuna..

.. also sausages and burgers for a barbecue with some friends who are staying in St Ives.
I feel like I have been eating or thinking about eating for the past week! 

Col loves to make a fire!























Today is Pop's birthday and he was looking to go out but I think most of us are low on eating inspiration..so maybe just some of the lovely Gluten Free cake JB has made.. 



7 comments:

  1. Great post. What a nice big deck you have! And a huge fire pit! Your garden is wonderful as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I assume Kate ad a great time.
    It must have taken a great deal of thought to cater for so many people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow you must have all had fun. Actually, I prefer Kate on the 2nd photo, I think she is at her prettiest when she is natural.
    Why is it that the only place where it is raining is where we are, lol ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, she is so funny, hope she does relax the 'mask' when she is older ;-)
      Hope the weather is improving for you.

      Delete
  4. Glad kate had a great time bet you are pleased to see her home?

    Belated Happy Birthday to Pops x

    Love the decking but that was risky having a fire burning in that wire fire thingy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, it was nice to have her back safe but also great to know she had had a change from the norm, you know, the usual teen angst!
      Col is our H&S Pro so I don't worry about stuff, there is a stainless base in the fire and metal plate to catch bits! xx

      Delete
  5. happy belated birthday to pops, lovely photos and pleased kate home and had a great time

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)