Friday 2 September 2011

Enigma.

Quote of the week goes to our Lilly aged 3.  Travelling home from Tesco, we passed a girl who looked a bit like Kate, just a younger version, with her friend, on the street walking along.

'I just saw a small Kate' said Lilly.
'A small Kate' I asked?
'Yes, I think it was looking for it's Mum and Dad' said Lilly.

Got me thinking.. teenagers.. a law unto themselves and sometimes in a seemingly parallel existence, all of their own.. not a kid, not a baby, not an adult.. just an entity...... 'a Kate'

.. love them both to bits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)