Monday 18 October 2010

Nostalgia queen..

...We were talking about addictions in the office the other day and the only one I could come up with was my addiction to all things 'nostalgic' for me.

Two things which set the senses on overload this weekend.. my first satsuma of the year, accompanied by oooos and ahhhhs about the wonders of childhood Christmases....and then a Lyons Chocolate CupCake..not quite as chocolatey as in the 60's and no big brother at hand to challenge me for the last one, but still makes me eat the second one at least!

Luckily the kids don't seem to get the cup cake one, so I got more than my fair share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)