Sunday 31 October 2010

Spooky...?

..isn't it when you're going away and you get to sorting out all the odd jobs, loose ends and get all the washing & ironing up to date like never before! That's how it is here.. everyone has a clean bed, clean clothes and the windows even got cleaned last weekend.. so in my sad organised , guilt ridden head, I'm allowed to have a holiday now!

...except Zac & Jordan have just come home from a wet and rainy day's paintballing and my clean porch (ala Ross) is full of muddy clothes, including a 'blood splattered' white coat which Zac wore as the fearsome Dr Jones!


 Amongst the sorting out I found a box of scrapbooking papers and the layouts I finished earlier this month.  It was Linda's jigsaw idea and used up lots of little images which in their own right were probably not due a layout on their own. (And dear Lilly she seemed to turn away every time I went click!)
I used the toadstool paper I had been harbouring since I began scrapping almost 3 years ago, and I used up so many oddments but true to jigsaws it seemed to come together in the same chaos which a day with Lilly is!

 



1 comment:

  1. Love these layouts. So glad you posted before going away - just as promised:) x

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)