Saturday 19 June 2010

So what do you think.. brown?!

Playing with the layout of the blog and kinda plumped for this brown version.. I wouldn't have thought so but I like it, especially where ii boxes the images in white. And it's so nice to be able to widen the text area.. good old blogger!

It's been a more dismal week this week, Jordan was away til Weds eve, and boy did we miss her!  She's pretty self sufficient and a lot quieter in the house than she used to be, but I really missed her. Even Lilly thought she was here when she heard Zac's music and stood at the stairs shouting 'JorJor' 

She brought home a bunch of nice photos, this one was especially for me as the Geology 'A' level remnants in me love to see physical goelogy in coastlines.

It was a good trip, they went to Weymouth, Poole, Brixham and Cowes, had a night sailing and they had great weather all week.

1 comment:

  1. Yep I like it, I think the brown is you but not me :) IYKWIM also like the wider text area. Glad Jordon had a good time, looking forward to seeing more of her photos. x

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)