Friday 4 June 2010

Minack.

.. went to see the Barnstormers : Jesus Christ Superstar last night, It was great.Weather slightly on breezy side but two woolies were enough. Very hot tomato soup from the cafe and several coffees kept me and my pal Naomi well warmed.

The production was really good, even from up in the 'cheap seats' the view was terrific and when it got dusk and the lights came into their own, the final scenes were spellbinding.

How to follow that?.. mm, how does a Jam tribute band tomorrow evening sound...well at least Colin doesn't get a shiver at live music!

Lovely as always to go back to my 'salmon' country..even as we left just after ten it was still light enough to go down to church, but hadn't packed any flowers, so will save that for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)