Wednesday 17 March 2010

Tags.


We've done a bit of surf clothes shopping the past week or two.. fantastic array of labels and tags come with the clothes.  I'm looking forward to some nice holiday layouts that will use these up..

I can see one layout already.. Zac & Ross have both got themselves some 'Dirty Dog' sunglasses..all we need is the Dirty Dogs themselves!

...and Next have made their tag look like a baggage label.. clever stuff!


Used a few tags on this layout for Ross.. poor thing, he found himself in Bali last spring.. only it was rainy season and not much bodyboarding got done.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)