Thursday 30 April 2009

A well travelled stash!

Have had this page in mind ever since we took this great pic of our Lilly one Saturday afternoon in town!

The pinks and browns gave the photo a real coffee and cream feel and Linda would be proud of all the features I have used :


  • chalks,
  • buttons, (well, one!)
  • recycled packaging (pink bag with flower cut-out was a pressie from my pal Naomi), and labels (from Costa of course),
  • ribbons (the brown is my first stash gift from Pat on my first day at Just Scrapbooking...it came all the way from a wedding in Australia)
  • ... and my favourite sparkley glitter paper behind,which I have managed to use most months since Christmas !

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)