Thursday 9 April 2009

Just a quickie!

The rice pudding was legend....'just like Mummy used to make!'

I even used extra rice and it worked out just fine, had some for breakfast yesterday just to be sure! And I got the dish to eat the last of the chewy stuff last night, but it's only a matter of time before the secret is out and a fight ensues for the dish next time... little Lilly is almost 9 months now and she's a fan, so perhaps Nanny has started something!

And my other bit of news, dear Linda at Just Scrapbooking has added my blog to her website, I am so proud... have a look at her site at http://www.justscrapbooking.co.uk/

I am so glad I met Linda last year, just as she was starting her group in Newlyn. The timing was perfect, it was such a difficult year and this year is having it's moments too, so having something of my own to do, the scrapbooking, has been really important for giving me time to relax as well as the opportunity to preserve some seemingly unimportant but otherwise forever lost thoughts and memories.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)