Sunday 14 December 2008

One for Ross..

I had some time left at scrapping last weekend and managed to do this lovely single page for Ross and my mum.... his darling Gran. It shows just how great she was to him and to me as a first time mum, always there to chat, listen or just be company for me in the learning years. Funny how things go 'round..

The photo was taken about 20 years ago in Mum's garden in Mousehole, on the old bench in front of the really high leylandi which Phil refused to cut, much to the annoyance of the lady living in the (dark) house next door, and no doubt many others in the centre of Mousehole... and I have NO idea what they all thought when he kept chickens as well!

When I enlarged the picture it came alive and I had to give it the page it deserved.. along with the little pic of Ross blowing his bubbles on the same day. I cut away the leaves on the paper to overlap the picture and used some lovely metallic brown ribbon and card for mounting.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy,
    It is so funny that I remember the chicken story and that not everybody in Mousehole was happy with it! Anyhow, great to see that you keep being artistic. Love from the cold and windy Holland; Leslie and Frans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, i love my gran :-) and this really reminds me of the good days xxx
    also love the photo of Kate in Truro, great idea!

    Looking forward to our festive period xxx

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)