Monday 8 December 2008

At last photos >>>Scrap pages


At last I have mastered the phone pics and this is one of my favourite scrap pages. It shows a pic of Kate at her last Primary School fete having her face painted. The plan was to use some packaging for inspiration and I used a chocolate cake box to frame the pic which brings out the purple so well.

The other page shows her 3 hours later when she first met little Lilly her new niece, only 16 hours old!

And on the baby pic Kate was wearing a butterfly jumper, and I realised I had the perfect piece of butterfly bag from one of the baby's presents to match it..now that's what Lisa would call proper scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. what FAB colours Kathi - great photo too. Have a brilliant Christmas! xx

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)