Monday 8 December 2008

I got the music in me!


Can't believe it was a month ago I last wrote, it's been a busy time but not really worthy of much comment..but we've had a nice weekend and here's the latest ... Had fun day Saturday at Linda's Just Scrapbooking session at the Centre in Newlyn (what a great place they have made there, so welcoming and so well supported)

We had Music as the theme for the day and we used an old vinyl LP and CDs as a base. I chose the Queen track 'These are the days of our lives' and manged to match a bunch of old photos of Dad and Grandad at Penberth with ones I took in August when we were on the way to the Minack with Uncle Bill... came out real nice and the words fitted how I feel about life there so well...

When we were kids when we were young
Things seemed so perfect - you know
The days were endless we were crazy we were young
The sun was always shinin' - we just lived for fun
.........Cos these are the days of our lives
They've flown in the swiftness of time
These days are all gone now but some things remain
When I look and I find no change
....I still love you...

Promise to post the scrapped pages, now my Zacman has showed me how to load my phone pics onto PC (old duffer Mum!)... and for those of you who have read previous posts, Mum's Cornish sun came out on a grey morning as I drove towards Newlyn, and I smiled back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)