Monday 5 January 2009

Winter morning sky.

About 9am I had hardly arrived in the office when Rob the dog went awol and I had to go up the road to search him out in his favourite haunt...was I fed-up?... cursing all the way up the lane, stupid dog, never learn, why am I always chasing about to find him... blah blah blah...then as I walked along in the chilly January air I couldn't resist taking this great pic of the sky..

.. made me think of other days in the past few months where the warmth of the Cornish sun has brought thoughts and warm memories of Mum.. and I smiled...x

1 comment:

  1. that's a great pic Kathi, and nice to hear you are in a place to recognise happy feelings....

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)