Saturday 27 September 2008

Kate's so funny x

Our Kate is eleven and just started and secondary school.. and getting herself a lovely little sense of humour....
Last evening we were enjoying one of the September late summer barbecues outside and Kate snorkelled a little of my lager, (as has been her habit for as long as we can remember). shortly afterwards she asked Jordan for some of her drink...one of Jordan's concoctions: orange, sparking water etc etc. After taking a mouthful of the potion Kate remarked..
'Too fizzy, and mum's was too strong.......what I need is baby bear's drink'
Clever cookie..and funny...and we love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)