Monday 20 May 2013

Reflect & enjoy..

Well on reflection (!) I have enjoyed the last weekend, so I shall look and see what bits really did it for me...

  • getting some things tidied and clearing up jobs which needed doing for some time
  • making plans for partying next week
  • spending some nice time with the family
  • eating good food
  • eating and drinking outdoors in front of a fire
  • great lazy time with feel good conversation
  • feeling sunshine on your face and in your heart
So it seems like summer is almost here, the evenings are getting longer and lighter, it's just the warmer that we need now.  

Maybe Summer will be in May this year again...this is a layout I did two years ago saying as much ..



and last May also gave us a few great outdoor moments..



3 comments:

  1. Love your photos. Your backyard looks like a nice place to entertain. The big wooden deck is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos Kathi, it looks so peaceful ! And sunshine, I can't believe. We are freezing here. Well done and thank you for still posting on my week. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funnily I looked back at May last year and it saw the hanging baskets where all out and flowering, mind you mine are too, I left them in a friend's green house whilst we were away for her to water! I so enjoy my baskets and pots in the summer :)

    Lovely patio for your large family and hope next weekend the weather is good for you too!!

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)