Wednesday 15 May 2013

May views..and news!

Oh well I will stop apologising for lateness and just show you the kind of crazy things which have been happenening in these parts!

Last week we cleared the 'dining end' and made ready for a temporary partition so the wall could be removed and my new space embraced!









This is my 'yard view', the big scaffolding is still up so I thought I'd share a pic peering at the hall window and the last image of the now defunct kitchen window... yay, it is no more.. we are almost there!



Porthcurno May

 April & Ross kindly did the Porthcurno run and took this lovely shot of a clear day at the beach. You can just see the speck of a helicopter on manoeuvres just above the cliffs.


I think I missed an April view here but to be fair it is still moving very slowly through the season, though wild garlic is much in adundance.. does the poem mention wild garlic???





Last week I had Lilly over and she made a pretend bird's nest from dried grasses and she worked really hard at decorating it with flowers. Pops put two chocolate eggs in it and she ate them pronto, no pretending there! 

Annabelle is doing great, starting to gurgle and loves just watching big sisters up to all kinds! She will be free of the hip brace soon and is being weaned off it, less worrying the second time round I guess and she has been resolved faster than Lyla too.



That leaves two views, the Mount which I will get next week, hopefully in soem less inclement weather, and the sofa! Well Kate has a new beau and he was on the sofa with her last night.. they posed looking like they were busy on thephone and reading.. yeah, right!


It is a bit of a tense week here, JB is completing her Photography and Graphics A2 exams, they are a constant work in progress at this point, Zac is on his way home after his last exam, all ready now for two sea phases and Kate is starting exams but at the weekend she had her prom...oh and my love is just on his way home from 36 hours in Italy!

... more later, but here's a snippet!


Kate's crew..gorgeous..xx

Ready for the off, thank God for the sunshine!

4 comments:

  1. Hey that extension is coming on great, Annabelle looks so cute :) and Kate just looks amazing. Views are looking very Cornish as well lol.

    Still can't access Lucky Snapping :( hence my absence. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to hear from you and your news Kathi. Wow, that last photo, all looking sooo stylish ! Sophie has her prom end of June, she is so excited about it ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Family grow up so quickly it is good to have lovely photos to remember those special moments

    ReplyDelete
  4. Porthcurno looks so very beautiful, and brings to mind Rosamunde Pilcher...

    Did you blog about a hip brace?? did I skim read and miss it?? Bootiful little girl.

    And surely that is Emma Bunton on the left in the white dress?! Such pretty ladies.

    And your extension is going to be a big wowser moment - all that fresh space to fill with stuff! I have a friend who extended her house to make a large lounge-diner, a downstairs cloakroom and three new bedrooms and she is still tripping over piles of things. How does it happen I ask myself. If only I knew the answer I could make millions....
    x

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)