Monday 14 March 2011

Penwith College

Interesting view today whilst waiting for JB when she went for her college interview!

As I was at this site when it was the Girl's Grammar I have always been interested in its growth into the fully fledged Penwith College it is (just about) today. You can only just see a little of the old main building and I was wowed today to sit in the car park facing this new Sennen building. 


All our kids have all spent time there in some way or another so it was noticeable to even the interviewer how relaxed JB was about it...no debate for her as to where to go, and for me, obviously, I like knowing that they too will grow up here and feel comfy in the area they live in.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't known the college as long as you have but I don't like the new extension that hangs over the graveyard, I use to love sitting on Auntie's bench and just relaxing in the peace and quiet - now it feels hemmed in :(

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)