Monday 14 March 2011

Betty Boop goes scrapbooking!

Having a little bimble 'round town with Jordan after her interview, we couldn't resist a browse in The Works and Rymans, we're both suckers for stationery!

Mind you, I am just as bad about the sale baskets.. and found this half price Betty Boop desk calendar. 

Having scrapbooking on my mind I reckon this would make some lovely little features on some layouts, and the calendar months and even the notes spots will be really nice accents.

Now to find the pictures to match... oh, I think that's the wrong way 'round!

Footnote...mmm, Lisa came by and I showed her, and she suggested maybe I make the whole calendar an altered art project, adding a photo from each month and making notes etc... what a good idea.. and a scrapbook daughter in the making??

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)